June 30 2012 Summer Vacation Begins

I feel like a school girl again! Summer vacation has officially begun  for both Storm and myself - I took the summer off!! This is a first....and it hasn't really sunk in yet. We're in another transition period though so it won't be a typical restful summer. My husband has been laid-off and we may be relocating so there could end up being a lot of things to accomplish....but there is still time to read:

Currently, it is Diana Gabaldon's Scottish Prisoner - one of the Lord John Gray novels but with Jamie Fraser having a central role. I miss Claire though who only surfaces through Jamie's memories of her.
Still, with the Jamie and Claire series having come to an end, I am delighted to find Jamie once again. I have been reading these novels since at least the early 90s - now that's hard to believe!!

No comments: